Salinity Meter Salimeter 0-100 Erma Hand Refractometer (0-100%) Dual Scale 0-100 PPT of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%) for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Salt Water, Seawater Monitoring & Marine Industry with ATC Manual Hydrometer Refractometer Dual Scale Sea Water Salinity Refractometer Meter Salimeter Dual Scale 0-100 PPT of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%) for Aquarium Fish Tank Salt Water Seawater Monitoring with ATC - Automatic Temperature Control. This feature allows the device to incorporate automatic temperature compensation, thus alleviating the concern of fluctuations of temperature in sample liquids. Features: Specifically design Refractometer for measuring the Salinity and specific gravity in water, comes with dual scale for 0-100 ° (0-10%) Salinity and 1.000-1.070sg. NO NEED for a temperature correction charts. Built-in 10°C-30°C auto temperature compensation (ATC). Soft and flexible eyepiece, superior comfort while viewing. Compact size and lightweight, with rubberized grip handle, easy to carry around. Ideal tool for ensuring the water quality of the sea, aquarium & fish tank. It is a Salinity Refractometer. Comes with a hard case, dropper, screwdriver and cleaning cloth. Easy to focus & calibrate and very convenient to use. Lightweight and portable. With Built-in ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10~30 degree Celsius. Equipped with scale measurement, which provides direct reading. Designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine, ideal for aquariums, marine monitoring and quality control in research and clinical laboratories.
- Material: Aluminum, Rubber
- Measuring Range: 0-100 ° (0-10%)
- Salinity Accuracy: 1 ° Salinity
- Proportion/Density: 1.000-1.070sg
- Accuracy: 0.001sg
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Color: black
- Size: 195 x 50 x 40mm
- Weight: 105g
How to Use:
- Open the cover plate; use the cleaning cloth to clean the main prism.
- Drop a few drops of the solution on the prism, lightly close the cover plate in case of bubbles appear. Let the solution cover the whole prism surface.
- Aim the Refractometer to lights, take a look though the eyepiece and adjust the focus until you can see a clean vision of the boundary line of the Blue and White area.
- Read the result where the boundary line sits.
- Package Includes: 1 x Meter 1 x Mini Screw Driver 1 x Pipette 1 x Protective Case 1 x Cleaning Cloth